99 Restaurant Trivia Night
(1) What 4 items are used to make a "Grape Crush" cocktail?
(2) What was the first sport televised?
(3) What year did Fenway Park go all green on the green monster?
(4) What did they add to the green monster starting in 2003?
(5) What three movies won 11 Oscars? (three points if you name them all)
(6) What person has won the most Oscars?
(7) What is the name of the actress that played Ferris Bueller's sister?
(8) Who wrote "Where the Wild Things Are"?
(9) What item prevents Worcestshire sauce from being vegatarian?
There was a tenth question, but i am totally blanking on it.
(EDITED ON 3-1-13)
The tenth question was What folk singer was 6 months pregnant when she performed at Woodstock?
We didn't get that one correct. Try to get 9 points or more to beat us, or 6 points or more to beat my mom.
(END OF EDIT)
I'd love for whoever reads this to answer these questions, without the aid of the computer that you are using, in the comments. These where the questions we were given, and Team Andrews (Me, Mike and Justi) totally kicked ass and won this round. I'm curious if anyone would have aced these questions like we did.
I'll have all the answers posted in a couple of days, along with my post Oscars entry about how well my picks went and how happy i am that "Lincoln" didn't win any of the major awards.
Brian's Big Thought of the Day:
I think i'm finally over my cold, but my voice still sounds horrible.